1. Prepare your document and select PRINT.
2. Enter your library card number with no spaces, or your temporary Guest Pass User ID. Enter your PIN. Select OK to approve.
3. Walk to the desk next to the printer. Use the mouse to click on the click here screen.
4. Enter your library card number with no spaces, or your temporary Guest Pass User ID. Enter your PIN.
5. Your list of print jobs will all be selected by default. Select only those you wish to print. Click the Print box in the upper left corner of the screen.
6. Select the first payment option: Pay with Vending Device.
7. Deposit coins in the box next to the printer.
Prints are .20 per side. The coin box will accept nickels, dimes, quarters and half-dollars as well as one dollar and five dollar bills. NO PENNIES.
Please limit each print job to 25 pages.
Printed documents are not stored in memory and we are unable to retrieve or reprint anything once the print job is complete.